I was just looking at my cousins blog and she was having an Oreo crisis. So, I wanted to share this recipe:
HOMEMADE OREO'S
2 (boxes) devils food cake
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
Mix together and then roll into balls
350 about 7-10 minutes
use cream cheese frosting in between 2 cookies-YUM
(you could try any flavor frosting, even peanut butter frosting!)
Does any one else have a recipe to share?
6 comments:
One of my favorite recipes. I am actually famous in my ward because of this recipe. All of the women in our ward that have babies get a plate of these from me while they're still in the hospital. I heard the hospital staffs in my area hospitals are calling me the Oreo bandit.
I'm trying a new dessert recipe out this week called "No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars" I'll share the recipe if they turn out!
Love you
Mmmm!! Oh my goodness–Sounds too easy to be true.
I can’t wait to try it!:-)
Here is my recipe- Enjoy
Dump Cake
1 can cherry pie filling
1 can crushed pineapple
1 box yellow cake mix (white works, too)
1 stick margarine
1/2 stick butter
Whipped Cream
Dump cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple into baking dish. Stir together. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the fruit. Slice margarine and butter and distribute over the surface of the cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Then, whip some cream and put a dollup on top.
Pretend it’s cobbler if you want. But most importantly: enjoy! :-)
Lorena, We will be trying your dump cake tomorrow after church!Yum
Yummy. I have a recipe similar but it seems like there are better ones out there then the one I've got. Maybe this is the one. Thanks for the yummy recipe.
This one's from Tiffani: Mud Pie
26 oreos crushed in blender (a few at a time) set aside some to sprinkle on top
9x13 pan ½ cup melted butter mixed with cookies - freeze
Thaw ½ gallon mint ‘n’ chip ice cream spread over crust - freeze again
1 can hershey’s syrup pour over whole thing - freeze til cold
Whipped cream
Sprinkle remaining cookie crumbs
Yum, I think we will try this one next!
Post a Comment