Well, I have to say I was quite suprised when I opened up our blog this afternoon and there was a picture of me? Thank you for the compliments. I love you too! Lisa
Yes, it's true, Pop and Mop have been drawn into the Blog world, and we're so happy so we can celebrate all of your precious moments with you as they happen. Your YW Pres and girls are very lucky to have you. You are so beautiful, and your family too!
Lolly that is great. I love the YW's. I am so proud of you and all that you have done in the past few years. You are such a example to me and how much you do for your family friends and every one els. Have fun with your calling. Love your guts
Hi Loll - So yes I love the highlights! I am excited to be turning 30 - for reals!!!! But, I do feel like I need a new look. I am thinking now I will go for a new cut with some highlights (watch out - I'm feeling adventerous) If I do anything I'll have Jason e-mail some pics. All I have are 40 more pounds to go, a new cut and color and some cute clothes - then I might consider starting my own blog??? Yeah right - with my dial up you really think I could ever try to do a blog??? NOT. So I've got to say being the Primary Secretary Rocks!!! There really isn't too much responsibility, but you're still busy and involved. We'll have to chat. So I just really miss you today and am wishing right now I lived next door to all my sisters!!! Some day????? It gives me something to look forward to.
9 comments:
Well, I have to say I was quite suprised when I opened up our blog this afternoon and there was a picture of me? Thank you for the compliments. I love you too! Lisa
You get to be in YW? How nice! Miss ya!
Lara
I love the new look too! Very cute!
Love the YW...but watch out for those Miamaids! Have fun...you'll be great.
Lolly,
You look absolutely gorgeous! I love your highlights and cut! You'll be the best YW Secretary! They're lucky to have you!
Love,
Me
Yes, it's true, Pop and Mop have been drawn into the Blog world, and we're so happy so we can celebrate all of your precious moments with you as they happen. Your YW Pres and girls are very lucky to have you. You are so beautiful, and your family too!
Congratulations! I love the new look.
Lolly that is great. I love the YW's. I am so proud of you and all that you have done in the past few years. You are such a example to me and how much you do for your family friends and every one els. Have fun with your calling. Love your guts
Hi Loll - So yes I love the highlights! I am excited to be turning 30 - for reals!!!! But, I do feel like I need a new look. I am thinking now I will go for a new cut with some highlights (watch out - I'm feeling adventerous) If I do anything I'll have Jason e-mail some pics. All I have are 40 more pounds to go, a new cut and color and some cute clothes - then I might consider starting my own blog??? Yeah right - with my dial up you really think I could ever try to do a blog??? NOT. So I've got to say being the Primary Secretary Rocks!!! There really isn't too much responsibility, but you're still busy and involved. We'll have to chat. So I just really miss you today and am wishing right now I lived next door to all my sisters!!! Some day????? It gives me something to look forward to.
Post a Comment