Yeah, I found another Jewett. I love how we all can stay in touch now. I hope things are good for you guys and boy am I glad the weather is finally changing for us in Utah.
Thanks for all of your comments everyone. Christina, I'm not huge on animals in my house but we found little sugar last year at the shelter, we needed to try a little kitty because of Ryan's sensory issues. But she stays inside all of the time and she does not cause any trouble.
7 comments:
What an awesome picture! They both look so happy!
Your blog is so bright and cheery, just like you are. Sugar must be a very tolerant cat to be able to take a nap like that. How sweet!
that is an awesome pic. I didn't realize you all were cat people too. How is it having a cat in the winter snow?
That picture is priceless! Post more!
Love,
Your favorite sis
Yeah, I found another Jewett. I love how we all can stay in touch now. I hope things are good for you guys and boy am I glad the weather is finally changing for us in Utah.
Thanks for all of your comments everyone. Christina, I'm not huge on animals in my house but we found little sugar last year at the shelter, we needed to try a little kitty because of Ryan's sensory issues. But she stays inside all of the time and she does not cause any trouble.
What a beautiful picture! I like you blog!
Post a Comment