Friday, April 11, 2008


Kelsey 4th Grade
Tyler 6th Grade


7 comments:

Janell said...

Holy Mackrel!! I cannot believe how big T & K are. It just makes me sad. They're such good looking kids! Thanks for posting them!

Lara said...

Kelsey and Tyler are so grown up. When did that happen? Is Tyler going to be in Junior High School?? They are handsome looking kids. Great pictures!

Lorena said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up Tyler and Kelsey are! Time sure flies by! I love their pictures! Are they from school?

Lara said...

p.s. I love Kelsey's haircut!

Tiffani said...

What cute kids you have! They have done a lot of growing since we've seen them!

Foster Family said...

Yes, Tyler is off to Jr. High next year. He has really grown up. Today he was sustained to 2nd counselor in the decons. Kind of exciting.

Shelley said...

Jeremy is off to Jr. High too. They grow up too fast! These pictures are great!
Shelley