We went to skate night for school last week and Kelsey won the "break your wrist award." Kelsey getting her cast. She picked purple with glow in the dark stripes. What a good sport!
Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey. You are still my most beautiful #1 grandaughter, even with a broken arm. I bet all of your friends are jealous of your cast. Feel better darlin', Love ya, Gmop
Wow, Kelsey you make that cast look GOOD! I hope it works for my son Derek he also broke his wrist yesterday(4/23)check out how he broke his wrist in my blog!
Hi Kelsey - So now you need to post a picture of your cast with all of the signatures on it!!! I've never broken a bone in my body (I'm working on breaking the record for most surgeries:) NOT) Miss you Kelsey!!! Love, Aunt Stacy
9 comments:
Yep that me Kelsey the grand prize winner.The glow really works.It does not hurt anymore but It itches.
I've never seen such a beautiful young woman with such a cool cast! Wish I could sign it! Get better soon, Kels.
Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey. You are still my most beautiful #1 grandaughter, even with a broken arm. I bet all of your friends are jealous of your cast. Feel better darlin', Love ya, Gmop
Wow, Kelsey you make that cast look GOOD! I hope it works for my son Derek he also broke his wrist yesterday(4/23)check out how he broke his wrist in my blog!
It must be an epidemic, huh? Poor Kelsey! She looks very brave!
She is so cute. I am so proud of her with how brave she is. I also love the color of her cast. OOOOO XXXXXoxoxoXXX Love you kels
Aunt Shanda
Kelsey---I am soooooo sorry. I am starting to think I started a broken bones epidemic. I hope it all heals quickly and without to much trouble!
That is the coolest cast I've ever seen! I hope it gets better quickly.
Hi Kelsey - So now you need to post a picture of your cast with all of the signatures on it!!! I've never broken a bone in my body (I'm working on breaking the record for most surgeries:) NOT) Miss you Kelsey!!! Love, Aunt Stacy
Post a Comment