Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kelsey turns Ten


Kelsey and Ryan rode the roller coaster ride.
She loved it. Ryan looked like he was going
to dump a load in his pants. But as soon as it
was over he wanted to go again.

Kelsey and Dad teamed up for Deal or no Deal.
Kelsey chose case #10. On the line... 200 tickets.
Well, she pushed to the last case and as the case
opened she had picked the top prize. What a birthday!



I can't believe it Dad, you fit in the go cart.
To bad you can't catch us.


Wake up Kelsey it's your birthday!!!

4 comments:

Lorena said...

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy KeLsEy!
It looks like you had a blast!

shanda said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Missy Mooo. I love you so much. I can't belive that you are a double diget. I am sorry that we could not be with you. Can't wait to play with you. Stop growing up.

Janell said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey bear. I know this is a late note but I haven't been blogging much lately! So sorry I couldn't be with you on your special day. But I do love and miss you muches!

mjewett said...

OK, we missed out! Would have loved to see Richie in the go-cart, RyRy on the coaster, and Miss Kelsey winning all the tickets. #10 is definately lucky for you! Miss you all 2 much!
Pops and Mops