Ryan had his last day of learning league for baseball. As you can see he learned the classic grab your crotch move. He is now ready for the big league.
Ethan has started referring to them as his "nuts." I think it's funny. Joseph disapproves, though. So I ask--what is he supposed to call them? Now that you mention it, "crotch" sounds much better. Anyway, Ryan is a cutie and looks like a natural out there on the field. He's following in the footsteps of the rest of the Jewetts and Fosters for sure!
You go RyRy ~ the majors are just around the corner..... Gma
RyRy, yep, you're all boy. Did you know I was a baseball catcher for 12 years, and yes, I wore a cup too....if you wear your cup all the time you won't grab so much, just some advice from Papa.
4 comments:
Ethan has started referring to them as his "nuts." I think it's funny. Joseph disapproves, though. So I ask--what is he supposed to call them? Now that you mention it, "crotch" sounds much better. Anyway, Ryan is a cutie and looks like a natural out there on the field. He's following in the footsteps of the rest of the Jewetts and Fosters for sure!
lolly so cute. I am really glad that you all got to go to Vegas. your kids are so cute. love you tons. Talk to you soon
My favorite is when they start wearing the cup...then it's knock on the cup move..."Are you wearing yours?" Knock knock.
You go RyRy ~ the majors are just around the corner..... Gma
RyRy, yep, you're all boy. Did you know I was a baseball catcher for 12 years, and yes, I wore a cup too....if you wear your cup all the time you won't grab so much, just some advice from Papa.
Post a Comment