Yesterday Kelsey turned 10 years old!
What a beautiful young lady she is
turning out to be. She has such a
sweet spirit, is funny, helpful, kind,
athletic, smart and a great sister too!
We celebrated by the traditional break-
fast and birthday singing in bed. The
kids went to work with me for a few hours
and we shared cupcakes with our friends
there. In the evening, we went to a new
fun zone and tried out the go-carts,
laser tag (my favorite!) and some fun
arcade games. Then we returned home for
presents and games. What a fun day!
Kelsey, you are such an important part
of our family. We are so blessed to have
you. I will never forget the moment you
came into this world and I was so lucky
to be your Mom. Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Love, Mom
4 comments:
Aren't we so lucky to have our girls? Kelsey is certainly a blessing to you, I can tell. Happy Birthday, Kelsey!
What a cute mom. Looks like you all had fun for her birthday. It's always fun to have a birthday in the family, whether it's you own or not.
She is so cute. Doesn't the time fly? I wish we could see you all more often!
Kelsey, you are such a beautiful young lady, keep a smile on your face, and the Lord in your heart. We love you, (but stop growing up so fast). Wish we could have celebrated with you. Papa and Gma
Post a Comment