
Yes, we are getting older we have been married 14 years now. Its been one heck of a ride, and I can't wait for the next thrill. Lisa and I went out yesterday while the kids were in school. We both wrote down 5 memories on our napkins. I put: 1)Our first unoffical date, lying under the stars at the baseball field in my home town, Aberdeen. I sure wanted to kiss her but we were not an item yet. 2)Quick unplanned trips. 3)Going to the temple. 4)The kids. 5)Camping at Palomar Mountain. Lisa put: 1)Fire alarm at Water Front Hilton in H.B. on our first night of our honeymoon. 2)My 30 birthday bash she planned for me. 3)Moving pipe and riding 4 wheeler in Aberdeen when we lived in Idaho. 4)Disneyland, Sea World, LegoLand 5)Anniversary Inn Trip. Lisa I love you more than ever. I want to make this year the best so far. Thank you for all you do and putting up with me.Love Richard
6 comments:
Congrats on another year in love!
How sweet! You two are still sweethearts after all these years!!
What a sweet post. You're so sappy Richard....Lisa is a very lucky girl!
Congratulations!I wish the two of you happiness and love always!
No, it can't be possible!#$%! 14 years.....where has the time gone? You were and are such a beautiful couple. The day you walked through the doors of the San Diego Temple was a dream come true for me. I'm so happy you are happy. Love, Moppy
Do you realize I got my license just two weeks before you got married and now I have been married for 7 1/2 years and have two kids of my own. Life is so much fun!! Some days I wish it would go faster but the majority go way too fast!!! "True Companions"
Post a Comment