WoW! That's exciting! My kids are so unathletic. You are so lucky!
Wow! He looks like a pro! Ethan definitely needs to come and take lessons from his cousin. I just love the way he runs!
I can't BELIVE it he is so cute. It looks like he loves it. I alos love his team color. Soft ball is how I picked my favorit color we were the vishis violets. Do you remember that. Good job RYRY. I love you and I am so proud of you
How cute. I love little boys playing baseball.
Ahhhhh, I just love baseball! Enjoy these days of kicking back at the ball park!
He is so adorable! Baseball is fun to watch.
Great baseball video and great tunes on your playlist!
Whoo HOO ~ You go RyRy. Love the pics, video and your team colors. Go TEAM! Love ya, Pops and Mops
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WoW! That's exciting! My kids are so unathletic. You are so lucky!
Wow! He looks like a pro! Ethan definitely needs to come and take lessons from his cousin. I just love the way he runs!
I can't BELIVE it he is so cute. It looks like he loves it. I alos love his team color. Soft ball is how I picked my favorit color we were the vishis violets. Do you remember that. Good job RYRY. I love you and I am so proud of you
How cute. I love little boys playing baseball.
Ahhhhh, I just love baseball! Enjoy these days of kicking back at the ball park!
He is so adorable! Baseball is fun to watch.
Great baseball video and great tunes on your playlist!
Whoo HOO ~ You go RyRy. Love the pics, video and your team colors. Go TEAM! Love ya, Pops and Mops
Post a Comment