*Tribute to Kyle Richard Foster*
December 4th, 2009 (your due date)
WALK TO REMEMBER
My precious little baby,
I walk for you today,
To share with everyone your love,
in this my special way.
How I wish that you were here
To come and tag along.
For little one if you were here
The miles would not seem long.
I know that you would love to see
The many bright balloons
And you would sit and listen
To the lullabies I'd croon.
My precious little baby,
I wish you could have stayed.
I waited oh so long for you
So many plans I made.
I still must try to understand
Why God took you away.
And left me with just memories
And empty lonely days.
He had other plans you know,
He wanted you to be
His very special angel
And He's keeping you for me.
Someday we will meet again
We'll no longer be apart.
Then we'll take a walk together,
Hand in hand, and heart to heart.
It doesn't really matter
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall
Dear baby, I still think of you.
I had you such a little while.
But in my heart you'll stay.
Look down on me from heaven.
I take this walk for you today.
-Author Unknown
Some people dream of ANGELS... I held one in my arms.
Love Always and Forever, MOM
4 comments:
A difficult day, to be sure. I'm so sorry, Lisa.
i love you lolly. I am sorry for your pain
so sorry...:(
What a beautiful poem and tribute to Kyle. I love you.
Post a Comment