Happy Valentines Day!(one week late)
I do realize it has been a while since I have posted and espically posted something happy but we had such an incredible valentines day I just wanted to make sure to document it!We celebrated on Saturday because Rich was off work. Yes, We were ALL home on a Saturday together. It was amazing. We did all of our chores on Friday so when we woke up there was nothing pressing. We all slept in. Then we stayed in our jammies and went to the donut store (thank goodness they have a drive-through)We played our new game for the WII. 'Just Dance" it is a blast! I am very out of shape and I have many places that have an extra wiggle, but we love competing against each other. Ryan, Rich and Tyler's favorite song is 'Eye of the Tiger.' They get to do a boxing routine. I am the champion of 'Step by Step' by New Kids on the Block. (I know kind of weird but its fun.) Kelsey is definetly the best at 'Hot and Cold' by Katy Perry.Then we decided to have pizza delivered to the house. We have not had pizza delivery to the house in years.Then more laughing to the point of being sick,game playing and some napping too. In the evening we went to Tyler's basketball game and then out to Red Robin for dinner. Wow, lots of junk food today so thank goodness we can dance off some calories at home! Then we watched the olympics together...Go Apollo! Very exciting! I am just so grateful for my family. We have been through a lot this year with the loss of our baby and then expanding our business to 5 stores. But we made it through and we did it together! I love my family so much I cant even think of the right words except, I Love you Rich,I Love you Tyler,I love you Kelsey, I Love you Ryan. You are all amazing and I am so blessed!
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! You guys know how to celebrate!!
That sounds like an awesome day! Dancing and eating--sounds like heaven to me!
Post a Comment