They look like pros! Great father-son bonding time, huh??
What a great idea!Have Fun Tyler!!!
I haven't visited in a while, and it looks like you have all been busy--golf, memories, promotions, birthdays. I can't believe Kelsey is ten!
They are so cute. I still can't belive how big ty ty is. I love you ty and I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love yaAunt Shan
I just can't wait to see Tyler golf. He's so athletic! I hope Ethan follows in his cousin's footsteps!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They look like pros! Great father-son bonding time, huh??
What a great idea!Have Fun Tyler!!!
I haven't visited in a while, and it looks like you have all been busy--golf, memories, promotions, birthdays. I can't believe Kelsey is ten!
They are so cute. I still can't belive how big ty ty is. I love you ty and I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love ya
Aunt Shan
I just can't wait to see Tyler golf. He's so athletic! I hope Ethan follows in his cousin's footsteps!
Post a Comment