Sunday, June 21, 2009

Celebrating
Kyle Richard Foster
6/19/09
As we gather to pray
We wonder why it’s this way
Why can’t we just play
But know everyday
This is God’s way
I had a vision
That I would serve a mission
I choose very carefully
And picked my family
I was sent to my mother
And have 2 brothers
1 sister and a father
Now look even farther
And as you pray
You will see the way
I had a vision
And am on my mission
Its ok to be sad
But also be glad
As you go to play
I’m with you all the way
so stick to the plan
You know gods plan
And we will be an eternal fam.

Richard put this together for the service we had for Kyle

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Lisa...I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. That was such a touching poem.

Shelley said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. What a beautiful tribute to little Kyle.

Veronica said...

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss and for such a difficult trial to be faced with. My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this difficult time.

Lorena said...

What a wonderful tribute to Kyle. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lara said...

Sorry Lisa and Richard and to your whole family. What a difficult time. I will keep you in my prayers.

shanda said...

Foster Family, I want you to know that I love all of you so so much. I am so sorry for the loss and that pain that you feel. I do know that your are loved by so many. I wish that I could take it all away. I wish that I new how to help you better. Please let me know what I can do to help through this tough time. I love Kyle and I now that he is not alone right now. I also know that neather are you. I am so proud of how strong you have been thus far. I love you so much and my heart hurts for you and I do cry for you. You are in my prayers. Hugs and Kisses

Stacy Lacy said...

I am so sorry Lolly! I love you forever!

Ben and Tanya said...

Thank you for sharing such heartfelt thoughts and feelings about your sweet, little boy. I am sure he has always felt your love. What a wonderful family you have. You are all in our prayers.