Friday, May 22, 2009
We are going to have a baby in December!
Well, I feel really bad about falling off the blogging band wagon but our lives have been extremely busy and fun. Just a short recap: July 2008- Rich and I went to Texas for a fun and exciting trip to visit and be trained at our game store headquarters! Aug. 2008- Tyler Football, Football, Football. Need I say more, so time consuming yet so much fun! Tyler started Jr. High and doing great!; Kelsey started 5th grade and loving it!; Ryan started his last year in preschool and making those adjustments well. Sept.2008- Busy, Busy with all preperations to open our game store. Ryan turns 5! Oct.2008-Game store opens sucessfully and we are having fun. Nov.2008-Games, Games and more Games mixed in with our family time, school work, church callings and our regular jobs too. Dec.2008- We love christmas and games. Our store has now beet last years sales even in this economy, we are super excited and getting pretty tired. The kids have become amazing helpers at the store. Tyler has learned the cash register and using his math skills to give change and Kelsey can sell any game to anyone. She knows our merchandise so well and who needs what. Ryan has also become a great helper in bringing our games from backstock. He like to move things around. Ryan also graduates from his group therapy. This is HUGE. he isdoing very well. Jan.2009 Bring in the new year. Store closes with no hiccups and we are ready for a long nap. Rich and I go on a quick overnighter to the Anniversary Inn in Logan, Ut for some much needed R&R.Tyler turns 13 years old, WOW! Kelsey and Tyler are going full blown with their basketball teams and they are awesome!Feb.2009- We get to go to the harlem globetrotters as a family and Shanda and Ryan. It was a blast. Rich even got to meet the teamand do a little dancing with the players before the game. Check it out on his facebook, you will laugh!Enjoyed fun visit from Stacy, Jason and girls. March 2009-We had a visit from Janell and Kids and loved every single minute.April 2009-Enjoyed easter together. Rich and Lisa attended a 3 day conference teacher training for Allies with families.( a support group for families with kids that have special needs)May2009-We had a fun trip visiting the Palmer Ranch, camping and branding cattle. Happy 15 year anniversary to us. We went out to a yummy dinner and dessert!Our amazing brother Jeff graduated from dental school. We are so proud! Finally, Lisa finally figured out why she has been "EXTRA TIRED" Baby #4 will be joining our family in December. We are thrilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! What an awesome recap! I can't believe you're still standing after all of that. I'm exhausted just reading about what you've been up to! I'm so glad you're blogging again. Keep it up!!! Congrats again on the baby news. I'm just so excited to meet my new neice or nephew. Love you and miss you the most!
Nellie
How exciting! That is wonderful news. We will anxiously await news and pics of the baby!
I am so gald to have you bloging angin. you already have 3 comm so keep it up k people want to know what you are doing. I love you
It's about time I was worried that you know longer blogged.
Wow, you've been busy! How cool that you have a game store! It sounds like things are going great. Congratulations on baby four!
Congratulations on baby #4! I am so glad you are blogging once again! :)
So, I've been meaning to e-mail you since I've been back out here, but that didn't happen, as you can tell. But, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! PS: That was a very nice recap- I'm not good at that! :)
So I just figured out you have some recent blogs. You guys are living la vida loca, huh? Congratulations on all that is good in your lives!
Post a Comment